First Cash Financial Services and DC ANC 4B and 4A
Discussion Points Regarding First Cash Store Location
1. The Company will not use the word "pawn" in its name or signage; it will use the name "First Cash Jewelry & Loan".
2. Once during each calendar year customers will have a right to rescind any pawn transaction by 5 p.m. on the next business day after the transaction date. A $2.00 charge will be assessed for rescinding the transaction to offset administrative costs.
3. No display of merchandise for sale outside or on the sidewalk.
4. Hours of operation for the facility will not be greater than:
Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday Noon to 6 p.m. during the Christmas season
5. The Company will establish a working relationship with the other businesses in the 7300 & 7400 blocks of Georgia Avenue.
6. The Company will make a financial contribution to ANC 4B/ANC 4A, a specified citizen association, or other community-based civic or cultural organization.
7. A representative of the Company or the 7301 facility will attend ANC 4B general meetings with regularity.
8. The Company will keep the sidewalk and alley-way areas adjacent to the facility free of debris and trash.
9. The Company will mow the lawn areas adjacent to the facility regularly.
10. The Company will fully cooperate with the local police department and provide them with the details of all transactions.